Friday, April 17

Pregnancy Update

I figured I would update everyone on my pregnancy. As most everyone knows, I've been in the hospital a couple times with high blood pressure and other fun stuff. The baby is doing great... in fact, in an ultrasound on Tuesday they said she weighs 6 pounds already, so that is excellent.

My blood pressure has continued to climb, as well as some of my lab results, even after a week of bedrest. At my Dr's appointment today, my dr told us that he doesn't feel comfortable leaving me pregnant for much longer as my health declining will lead to much more serious problems. We don't know when we will have her, but we do know that it will most likely be in the near future.

We are so thankful that she is so healthy and already weighs so much because that will make it so much more likely that she will not have any problems from being born early. We can hardly wait to meet our little girl and will definitely keep our blog updated so that you can meet her also!

Thanks to everyone who has been keeping us in your thoughts and prayers, we really appreciate it!

5 comments:

Jennings Bloggers said...

We sure love you guys. We are just sorry that you, Nat, feel like crap. Which I know makes OJ feel like crap. Our prayers are with you and we are grateful for your update. Even if you go full term 10 lb babies aren't so bad. LOL

Sarah said...

Good luck with everything. Keep us updated! And I want to see pics from your Utah shower :-)

Oliver & Natalie said...

I know... I'm working on getting pictures from Jessica. My camera was dead (oops) so Jess took some. Don't feel neglected Utah people... I had a blast at my Utah baby shower!!!

sellers said...

Sound familiar, maybe it just has to do with little girls named Olivia! Good luck, let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys.

todd and jeanette said...

you are in our prayers. i'm glad little olivia is doing well. the room is adorable- but that is no surprise with all your talent!