Wednesday, April 29

Baby Olivia 4lbs 14oz 18.5 inchs long

Olivia Ann Kellogg was born on April 29th, 2009 at 7:07pm by a C-Section. Shes currently in the NICU receiving some assistance with breathing. Shes healthy and strong! We will update photos and info as we receive it.




5 comments:

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

Nat- Oh my goodness, she is just so precious!! She looks really good for being so little! She is absolutly darling!! I sure hope everything went as you wanted it too!! Good luck with the recovery! Do you know how long she might stay in the NICU? We are praying all will cont. to go well!! If you get some spare time and want to chat, give me a call.. I still want to hear all about it! I know you will be busy for the next little while!! just keep me in mind! we sure love ya. I can't wait to meet Olivia!! Love ya,
Jess

Bobi Jensen said...

Congratulations! Absolutely beautiful. I hope you are doing alright.

Amber Rasch said...

Congrats you guys! She is so beautiful! I wish we lived closer so I could babysit. :) I'm so glad you are all happy and healthy. I love you lots Nat!

Jennings Bloggers said...

OM GOSH!!!!!!! SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!
cass
=D

Debbie said...

OJ... Hurry and post the new pics we took today!! Olivia is soo beautiful with the sweetest little lips and cheeks!! Says she loves her grammy Debbie too, she wispered that in my ear today!! :-)