Saturday, March 28

Omaha Baby Shower


Today I had my Omaha baby shower! I had so much fun... and it was great to see everyone!
Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me!
Thank you Ashley, Amy, and Sue for throwing me (and Olivia) a wonderful shower.



Here is a picture of me with my 3 hosts!

Me with my Mom-to-Be Pin


All of the amazing presents that we received! Thanks everyone!


Some beautiful flowers from the baby shower! They smell so good!

6 comments:

Julie Powell said...

Wow,you have some very caring and giving friends and family in Omaha. Thank you all from a very grateful mom and future grandma. I am so grateful that there are so many of you loving and supporting my angel daughter and wonderful son-in-law while they are so far from me.

Jennings Bloggers said...

The look on your face tells me you had a lot of fun. Lets do an oncore this next week.

Oliver & Natalie said...

Okay, sounds good to me Steph! Only 5 more days until I'm in St. George! Yay!

Durham Family said...

How fun! You look great. Hang in there, the last little while is the toughest!

VillageGreen Unit For Sale said...

Okay you are going to be such a great Mom...the shower was a lot of fun and thanks for inviting me!

sellers said...

Sorry, I couldn't come, we were out of town. If it isn't snowing tomorrow, we'll walk over baby Olivia's present. I am glad you had fun!