Thursday, March 5

28 Weeks... and two days (but who's counting?)

So today I had another ultrasound. Sorry, no pictures. The little stinker was moving so much that there wasn't really a good shot of her. (Although, it probably didn't help that she was full of sugar from the glucose I had to drink an hour earlier for my blood test.)

The good news is that she is doing well. She weighs 3 lbs. now, which the dr. said is in the 70th percentile. I was able to see her heart beating and also her cute little nose. It's always so fun to go in for an ultrasound and to see her wiggling around. We can't wait for her to get here!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Natalie,
I can't wait to get to see her cute little nose too!!! That's my first memory when they put Briggs by my face after his birth... was that cute little nose!!! :-)
Can't wait for her to get here too!!

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

YAY!!! I am so excited to see her too, ultrasounds are the best!!! I can't wait for you to come visit -so I can rub your belly :) love you, miss you so much.. Jess

Debbie said...

Natalie, I just checked the picture of your baby(or of a baby the same age as yours) .... can you believe that what she looks like now??!! It's getting so exciting!! 69 days is not that long... oh... can't wait!!