


Okay, so the UGLY picture is a picture we took before we bought the townhouse. This weekend we put a bunch of time into the laundry area of the basement. I painted all of the walls a light peach color, and also painted the floor white. We put this clear apoxy stuff over the paint on the floor because I guess it makes it waterproof and not get scratched as easily. We are going to have the wall color and floor color in the laundry area be different colors than the rest of the basement so that it feels like it's own room. So after all that we put these great shelving systems in. We're hoping that all of this will make the laundry area a lot easier to work in and be a pleasant place to be (rather than a dingy basement). Over the next couple of weeks we intend to paint the remainder of the walls and the floor in the rest of the basement. And then I really need to get back to working on the main floor and upstairs. There are tons of tedious little things that we need to do all over the house to make everything look finished. If anyone wants to help... I would take it. Or I'll just pay Briggs to help... he's always willing to help out for a little bit of money.
And then the picture of Oj... well isn't he special. He was trying to ruin my picture by being a nerd. So I figured if I put a dorky picture of him on the blog, just maybe, he'd never do that again. Probably won't work, but I have to try.



6 comments:
WOW... you guys are awesome.... do you ever take time and rest or is it always Work, Work, Work!!! It looks great and I do have to say that my favorite part of it all is that dork who popped into the picture!!
Love it, it's GREAT!!
Hey girl! Im so glad that you have a blog! Your laundry room looks so much better! You are so good at that stuff, Im jealous! :) Your condo looks way nice! I miss you!
Natalie, I feel like I havn't seen you forever!! I am going to walk across the street one of these days and stop by.
REALLY!
Oh my gosh Nat it looks great. You are amazing. Let me know if that sealant helps. I have heard about that a lot lately. A lady that I work with is painting her whole basement floor and then using area rugs. Sound cheaper and it looks nice. steph
Thanks for all the comments! :) The sealant works great so far... so everyone knows. It makes the floor into a completely different surface. It is smooth... and soooo easy to clean. Once we get the rest of the basement painted we will through an area rug on the floor and it will be perfect. I'll let you know once we get the rest of the basement done.
oj is cool
Post a Comment