So far 2010 has been good for us. Olivia is growing and changing everyday and she will be 9 months old on the 29th! She now crawls all over the house and stands up on her own as long as she has something to hold on to. I'm betting that February's post will include video/picture of Olivia walking... so be prepared! She has gotten her 3rd and 4th tooth (on the top) this month as well! She says "ma ma ma ma ma" for mama and "da da da da da" for daddy. She also says "ba ba ba ba ba" for her bottle. She knows what "no" means... but she usually keeps doing whatever she was doing when I say it.
This month Olivia's grandma Kellogg came out to visit for a few days (somehow we forgot to take a picture) and it was fun for Olivia to play with Grandma Debbie. Olivia also loves to watch her cousins Anny and Ellie. She thinks they are hilarious!
Also this month, I FINALLY got around to doing something fun in Olivia's room. To be honest, I kind of wish I could have a pink striped room, but I don't think that Oj would like it! :) So Olivia got it in her room instead!
Happy New Year!
standing up to play with her toys





1 comment:
My goodness, your little Olivia is a doll. Can't believe how fast she is growing.
Post a Comment