Friday, May 1

More pictures

Olivia was finally able to leave the NICU and able to be Natalie's room with her. We are so excited for Sunday to finally be able to take her home.





5 comments:

Debbie said...

SEE EVERYONE...SHE HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS!!!!!

Jennings Bloggers said...

Nat you look like you are feeling better. You even lost the baby fat. haha

Bobi Jensen said...

She is gorgeous. That first picture with you holding her almost made me cry. I am so happy for you!

Love, Bobi

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

She is so pretty!!! Nat you look awesome!! I am so excited you get to take her home so soon.. I was expecting it to be so much longer!! I love that you guys are keeping us all updated with your blog! It is so fun to see pictures! (I love the headband)!!! She is so so small!! Love you guys! Take care! we miss you!!

Amber Rasch said...

Ah Nat! I'm so glad she's out of NICU and with you! She's is so dang cute. I love the pic with the headband....so adorable! I hope that things go great when you get her home!