Sunday, February 15

Happy Valentine's Day!

I made OJ some peanut butter rice crispies for Valentines Day! He loves peanut butter, so I couldn't go wrong with these. If you want the recipe look below... they were very yummy!

OJ gave me some beautiful pink roses! :) They are so pretty! I was able to put them in the pretty vase that used to be my grandma Clark's. OJ also bought me some more of my favorite perfume, Pink Sugar. Thanks babe... I love you!



PEANUT BUTTER RICE CRISPY BARS

1 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Light Corn Syrup
1 C. Sugar
6 C. Rice Crispies
1 C. Chocolate Chips

Combine Peanut Butter, Corn Syrup, and Sugar in a sauce pan. Heat until mixture is warm and bubbly. Pour over Rice Crispies in a large bowl. Mix and then pour into a greased 9X13. Melt Chocolate Chips and pour over top. Cool until Chocolate has hardened. Cut into bars and Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You know how I feel about peanut butter. I've already printed the recipe. Thanks!

Oliver & Natalie said...

Yes I do! Ha Ha! :) I don't promise that they're healthy though, but I suppose they have some protein in them! And a tiny bit of sugar (wink, wink)

Staffords said...

Is Pink Sugar the kind from Victoria Secret?
I am glad you guys had a good Valentine's Day.

Oliver & Natalie said...

It's not from Victoria Secret. The brand is Aqualina. I originally got it at Sephora, but you can buy it a lot cheaper online. It smells really good!