Today I decoupaged some baby decorations for the nursery. It was pretty fun to do. I love that I get to use all this pink stuff... because it's my very favorite color! 100 days to go until we get to see her beautiful face!


This is me at 25 weeks 5 days! I don't look very cute because I've been working on my crafts... maybe next time I'll get dressed up for the picture.
6 comments:
I love the room and you! You look great!
You're adorable and so are your decorations!!!
You and Olivia's room are very cute!!!
Oh my gosh you look pregnant. How cute. Olivia's room is cute too.
Hey girl!!! You look great! I bet you cant wait too see her! Where did you get the letters for that project?
There's a store in Omaha called Hobby Lobby. I don't know if they have a website that you can buy stuff at. It's the coolest store though, I know you would love it Celeste! Basically any type of hobby... and decorations.
Post a Comment