Saturday, January 24

21 Week Ultrasound Pics


So here are the pictures from our ultrasound on January 13th. The top one is a picture of her face. If you look close you can see her eyes, nose, and her hand. The bottom one is the picture showing that she's a girl! (I still can't figure out how they can read these things though.) I'm not sure when our next ultrasound is... I wish they'd do one at every appointment, but I don't think our insurance company would appreciate that! Only four months left until we get to see her beautiful face! I can hardly wait to hold her!

And for those of you who wanted a picture of me, here it is. 22 weeks 4 days pregnant! Bet you can't wait 'til we get to the 40 week picture! ;)

3 comments:

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

YAY!! Your so cute! Thanks for posting a picture!! I can't wait to see the 40 week pic!! We are so excited for you! Girls are so much fuN!! Love ya!

Sam, Kendra and Adi said...

You are half way done and you look good!

Ashley said...

Hang in there, it only gets worse from here on out!
would you please consider the name ashley. its just so beautiful.