Sunday, December 14

Shhhhhhhh!!!

This is Oj, I'm going behind Natalie's back and asking everyone during this Christmas season to reconsider their voting (if you voted for a girl) on our poll of what everyone thinks we are having. I'm sure it will be a girl, but it would be nice to win with the most votes atleast for a boy. There is a link under the poll that says to change vote. Do what you believe to be right....during this giving season

2 comments:

Brandon and Jessica Griffiths said...

SORRY OJ!!! I changed my vote to a girl because I want Nat to win!!! Even though I am sure your going to be having a Boy!!! I can't wait to hear what the results are!! Love you guys take care!!

Debbie said...

Dear OJ...
I tried to vote... but it said the pole was closed...
I hope you have names picked out... something like:
Debbie
Kay
or something similar... or even DK... DK Kellogg has a little ring to it!!
Love ya,
mom