We're Pregnant, and we're finally ready to tell everyone. We are 14 weeks pregnant, and due May 26, 2009! Hopefully we will find out what we're having on Dec. 16th!
I get to be the first to congratulate you!! Nat I am so excited for you to be a mom, there is nothing better!! we love you we cant wait to see you!! Congrats
It's about time. I thought I might burst with the wonderful news. You two are going to be the best parents, and I can just imagine a little Juliet running around. jk. No really, jk. Megan says that no matter what you can not name a baby Kelly. Kelly is her archenemy at school. I don't know if I can wait until May.....
I am so excited for you both. I am sure that it was hard to keep it a secret. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Athena. I can't wait to see pictures of you pregnant. I love you guys. steph
oh my gosh i am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the world! You will be an awesome mom! You better let me know if its a boy or a girl as soon as you know :) Well I hope you guys are doing good, I hope I get to see you soon!
Congratulations! I hope it's a GIRL!! Sarah is having a boy, so she won't let me sew him any frilly little dresses! If you have a girl, you won't need to ever buy her any outfits. And if it's a boy and you don't mind the frilly dresses.....he'll be all set too!! (sorry OJ) Love you, Teresa (the step-grandmother)
We have been married since March 01, 2007. Oj finished school in July and we moved to Arizona for his new job as an Aircraft Mechanic. Natalie is enjoying being home with Olivia.
10 comments:
I get to be the first to congratulate you!! Nat I am so excited for you to be a mom, there is nothing better!! we love you we cant wait to see you!! Congrats
It's about time. I thought I might burst with the wonderful news. You two are going to be the best parents, and I can just imagine a little Juliet running around. jk. No really, jk. Megan says that no matter what you can not name a baby Kelly. Kelly is her archenemy at school. I don't know if I can wait until May.....
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you I won't even scream at you for not telling me sooner. How are you feeling?
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cass
=D
how very fun- i am soooo excited for you guys! yay!!!!!!! i hope that you are feeling well.
I am so excited for you both. I am sure that it was hard to keep it a secret. I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Athena. I can't wait to see pictures of you pregnant. I love you guys. steph
Congratulations! We are so excited for you.
oh my gosh i am so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing in the world! You will be an awesome mom! You better let me know if its a boy or a girl as soon as you know :) Well I hope you guys are doing good, I hope I get to see you soon!
Yea!!! I am so excited for you guys. That rocks, i can't wait to find out what you are having, how are you feeling?
Congratulations! I hope it's a GIRL!! Sarah is having a boy, so she won't let me sew him any frilly little dresses! If you have a girl, you won't need to ever buy her any outfits. And if it's a boy and you don't mind the frilly dresses.....he'll be all set too!!
(sorry OJ)
Love you,
Teresa (the step-grandmother)
Post a Comment