Saturday, October 25

PHOTO TAG

Alright... so my friend Amy photo tagged me. Here's how it works...

The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little about the picture. Tag 4 friends.


So this picture is the 4th picture in my 4th file.

I'm actually kind of glad this is the picture that was there because I think the story behind it is hilarious (at least to me), but it's not necessarily a picture that I would normally post on my blog.

So here's the story!
Last March, Oj and I went on a fabulous trip to Chicago! This picture is from when we were leaving our hotel to go back to Omaha. So we had our suitcases with us, and were walking to the subway that would take us back to the airport. We didn't actually fly, we drove. But it was only $7 to park our car at the airport per night and $25 to park at the hotel per night, and we walked everywhere in Chicago anyways. It was actually really fun to be able to write the Subway line.

Anyways, back to the story about the picture. So, we're walking down the streets of Chicago in route to our Subway, the Green Line. And this pigeon followed us for like 1.5 blocks. I thought it was funny so I took a bunch of pictures of it. That's really all there is to the story.

So now I have to tag 4 people! I tag Sara F., Sarah G., Megan, and my Mom!

TAG, YOU"RE IT!

2 comments:

todd and jeanette said...

i was blog stalking and found you! i like the story- it's like you guys are sleeping beauty, cinderella, or snow white, having such a way with animals. just one question... do you sing with the them? ;)

Amy said...

I like the picture and the story! I'mso proud of you for returning to the blogging world. Welcome back. :)