So this is pretty much what we do all of the time... lol, just kidding. We just hate taking pictures of ourselves, so they're nothing special. We're both going on diets though... so maybe in a couple months we'll put some nice pictures on. Sorry
cute little couch potatoes!! i'm glad you are in your new house. i start school in a few weeks too, but i've had like a 7 month break! i wish you would have got a pic of natalie on the skateboard, that would have been cool. and what's up with debbie thinking her blog is so much cooler than ours. what should we do to get her back? hee hee!
Yeah, I know... but if I'd been on that thing I would have fell off. I think we should beat Debbie up... and then make her post that our blogs are better than hers.
Wow, your front room looks nice with the pictures up on the walls. Have the bulbs we planted started coming in yet? Oh, and I think you blog is awesome.
Thanks... I finally got around to putting some pictures up. I'm tired of painting and doing house stuff... it's exhausting, although extremely rewarding. I can't wait until we finish everything so we can post all of the before and after pics. People will be amazed. ;) No the bulbs haven't started growing. I'm hoping that next year they do... otherwise I am done planting things
We have been married since March 01, 2007. Oj finished school in July and we moved to Arizona for his new job as an Aircraft Mechanic. Natalie is enjoying being home with Olivia.
5 comments:
cute little couch potatoes!! i'm glad you are in your new house. i start school in a few weeks too, but i've had like a 7 month break!
i wish you would have got a pic of natalie on the skateboard, that would have been cool. and what's up with debbie thinking her blog is so much cooler than ours. what should we do to get her back? hee hee!
Yeah, I know... but if I'd been on that thing I would have fell off. I think we should beat Debbie up... and then make her post that our blogs are better than hers.
ok, but i think deep down in her heart, she knows that they are.
Wow, your front room looks nice with the pictures up on the walls. Have the bulbs we planted started coming in yet? Oh, and I think you blog is awesome.
Thanks... I finally got around to putting some pictures up. I'm tired of painting and doing house stuff... it's exhausting, although extremely rewarding. I can't wait until we finish everything so we can post all of the before and after pics. People will be amazed. ;) No the bulbs haven't started growing. I'm hoping that next year they do... otherwise I am done planting things
Post a Comment