Saturday, June 28

KANSAS CITY

Back in the beginning of March we celebrated our first anniversary in Kansas City. It's about 3 hours from where we live. While we were there we stayed at a nice hotel.... and this picture is what we saw from our window. I believe that those columns are on top of the Kansas City Conference building. At first I thought it was a bridge of some sort.




This picture is us on the street by our hotel. This street had lights on all of the trees and was lined with restaurants and breweries. It was really cool to see all the people that hung out down in that area of Kansas City.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love your new blog... thanks for sharing pictures... I love it, even tho I get to see you weekly, I still like to log on and see you there too!
Yummy cake Natalie!! It looks to me like your flowers in front of the fence is Day Lillies... do they look like the ones by my front door??
Good choice anyway!!!
Debbie